Online Order Form
You can make payments through the following methods:
- E-transfer to email@example.com
- Credit card by calling our office at:
- Writing a cheque payable to
Nature Prints Floors Inc. and mailing it to 125-6311 Graybar Rd, Richmond, British Columbia, V6 W 0C4.
Please note that a pre-payment is required for all orders if you have just Cash on Delivery (COD) Account.
Set up Credit or Cash on Delivery (COD) Accounts with Nature Prints and start placing your orders:
- Download or fill up the Online Credit Application If you have a store location and would like to set up a credit account with us;
- No form is required if you opt for a Cash on Delivery account and are prepared to make payment upon the delivery or pickup of the moulding. Simply confirm your preference by email;
- After you’ve set up an account with us, we would be happy to provide you with a free physical sample set of our vinyl flooring mouldings so that you can choose the perfect colour to match your flooring project;
- Please feel free to place your order through Online Order Form or by emailing our order desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Although you can view the majority of our vinyl colours through our online catalogue, we recommend that you have our physical colour sample charts on hand when making your selection to ensure the utmost accuracy;
- You can choose the payment method that works best for you, whether it’s using debit/credit cards, e-transfers, or electronic funds transfers (ETFs).
To discover which profiles are offered in particular colours, navigate through the individual pages dedicated to each colour.
On each colour’s page, you should find a list of the profiles available in that specific colour.
To check stock availability, you can call or text us at +1(604) 559-7779, or send an email to email@example.com.
To obtain information about profile shapes and precise measurements, please refer to the page Moulding Specs.
We do not have a minimum quantity policy, so you can order any number of our vinyl and laminate mouldings, which come in 8 ft lengths. For prefinished wood mouldings, prices are calculated per linear foot, allowing you to request any length you require.
We offer a return and exchange policy for pre-made vinyl and laminate mouldings within 15 days of purchase. If the product is returned or exchanged more than 15 days after pickup, a 20% restocking fee will be charged. Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges after 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Please be aware that custom stain wood moulding orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
First, measure and mark where you want to place your moulding strip. Next, apply a construction adhesive such as PL Premium or other liquid nail-type glue to the back of the moulding and along the transition channel between surfaces. Ensure that any excess adhesive is wiped away before firmly pressing down on the adhesive-covered area until it sticks securely in place.
Whether to use tracks or not is up to you. Tracks are generally used to create expansion gaps under the mouldings, providing some room for the floor to move. You can attach tracks by screwing them into your wood subfloor or using glue to attach them to a concrete subfloor, which allows the mouldings to snap in. If you opt to use tracks, it’s recommended that you apply construction adhesive both under and on top of the tracks to prevent the transitions from being loose. Our tracks are made of plastic.